This stunning black and white Fleur De Lyz square scarf is designed by Elizabeth Alarcon and was inspired by California's concrete jungle. They're made from 100% polyester fabric with a smooth surface and low luster, making them perfect for dressing up any outfit. Plus, they're very soft and mimic silk, with a vivid print that will never fade after washing. So go ahead and add one of these beauties to your wardrobe today!
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash