If you're looking for a scarf that will make a statement, the Caipirinha Long Scarf is perfect for you! This one-of-a-kind piece was designed by Elizabeth Alarcon and inspired by Brazil's spectacular biodiversity. It's made from 100% polyester fabric and has a smooth surface with low luster. The Caipirinha Long Scarf is also very soft to the touch, with a lovely drape that mimics silk. Plus, the vivid print will never fade after washing. Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada. So what are you waiting for? Add the Caipirinha Long Scarf to your wardrobe today!
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash