This gorgeous Amsterdam Square Scarf is the perfect way to add a touch of Dutch charm to any outfit. Designed by Elizabeth Alarcon, this scarf captures the beauty of Amsterdam in a soft and fluid fabric. The perfect way to dress up any outfit, this scarf is made from 100% polyester fabric and has a smooth surface with a low luster that mimics silk. It's also machine-washable and will never fade, so you can enjoy your vibrant print for years to come. Plus, it's proudly made by hand in Montréal, Canada. So whether you're strolling down canals or just running errands around town, this scarf will keep you looking chic and stylish.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash