What could be more Californian than a Pacific Coast Highway Square Scarf? This vibrant and stylish scarf was designed by Elizabeth Alarcon to capture the beauty of the Southern California coastline. Made from 100% polyester fabric, it's perfect for injecting some sunshine into your style. The smooth surface with a low luster is very soft to the touch, while the vivid print will never fade after washing. So why not wrap yourself up in some West Coast cool? Soak up the coastal vibes with this stylish scarf today!
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash