Berlin in the Spring
Berlin will exceed your expectations and shatter your preconceptions. With limited German, I made my way around this city flailing my arms, French, and some Spanish. While walking through Alexanderplatz, I heard Russian, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, and English being spoken. Try the currywurst and döner. Don't forget the beer.
Berlin Related Blog Posts
- A Tale of Two Travelers
- Couchsurfing: Hits and Misses. Mostly Misses
- Deutsch(land) Part I: Language Hacking
- Deutsch(land) Part II: Culture Shock or How to Offend a German
- EasyJet and Berlin Schönefeld: Why this Combination
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam, and Wolfsburg
*Hey, this page contains affiliate links. There’s no extra cost to you, but I receive a small commission when you decide to use them. They help me keep this party going.
Carry On Essentials Travel Kit
Tired of overpacking and paying extra luggage fees? That stops today! Unless you like burning money.
Do you, boo.