Brussel, Bruxelles, Brüssel: #BXLOVE
Brussels was the trip that almost didn't happen. I should call my friend in Toulouse and thank her. I fell in love instantly. Dutch architecture, food that rivals anything in France, and friendly multilingual folks with a cheeky sense of humor.
Ixelles Ponds is the perfect backdrop to enjoy your afternoon eating a broodje while people watching. I suggest staying in Saint-Gilles for an authentic Bruxelles experience.
Brussels Related Blog Posts
- France + Belgium: One Week to GO! + Travel Makeup Packing List
- #BXLOVE: Gaufres + Sans Regrets
- #BXLOVE Centre + Heysel : Explore Like a Local
- #BXLOVE Saint-Gilles/Sint-Gilles : Love at First Bite
- A Belgian Dinner: Frites, Kip and Bier
*Hey, this page contains affiliate links. There’s no extra cost to you, but I receive a small commission when you decide to use them. They help me keep this party going.