The Giverny Square Scarf was designed by Elizabeth Alarcon and inspired by Claude Monet's beautiful gardens in Giverny, France. This soft, flowing scarf is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to any outfit. Made of 100% polyester fabric, it has a smooth surface with a low luster and feels wonderful against your skin. The print is visible about 50% on the backside and will never fade after washing. Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash