Looking for a way to add a little je ne sais quoi to your outfit? Try the Père Lachaise Square Scarf! This gorgeous scarf was designed by Elizabeth Alarcon to capture the solemn beauty of the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris, France. Made from 100% polyester fabric, it has a smooth surface with low luster and a very soft hand. It's also lightweight and drapes beautifully, mimicking silk. The print is visible on the backside too, so you can show off your artful style no matter which way you wear it. Plus, each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada. So go ahead and add a little French flair to your wardrobe! Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash