Berlin in the Spring
Berlin will exceed your expectations and shatter your preconceptions. With limited German, I made my way around this city flailing my arms, French, and some Spanish. While walking through Alexanderplatz, I heard Russian, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, and English being spoken. Try the currywurst and döner. Don’t forget the beer.
Berlin Related Blog Posts
- A Tale of Two Travelers
- Couchsurfing: Hits and Misses. Mostly Misses.
- Deutsch(land) Part I: Language Hacking
- Deutsch(land) Part II: Culture Shock or How to Offend a German
- EasyJet and Berlin Schönefeld: Why this Combination will Destroy You
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam, and Wolfsburg