For those who were unaware, a few weeks ago I got sick from eating bad chile verde. The last two weeks I have been trying to just get to my old self again and for better or for worse, have avoided takeout. My wallet is happy for sure! You can read about my ordeal here.
I created this playlist to help ease my mind, and hopefully it will ease yours too. Besides, it isn’t like I could create a music playlist based on uncooked chile verde (insert asthmatic laugh here). So grab your favorite beverage, light a candle and chillax.
Listen to it here.
- Life – The Mighty Bop
- Lebanese Blonde – Thievery Corporation
- Porcelain – Moby
- All I Need – Air feat. Beth Hirsch
- Black Magic Woman – Santana
- Early Morning – Issac Delusion
- Another Dawn – Breakbot feat. Irfane
- Paradise Circus – Massive Attack
- Blood Like Lemonade – Morcheeba
- Glory Box – Portishead
- In the Waiting Line – Zero 7
- Midnight in a Perfect World – DJ Shadow
- Turtle Soup (Wagon Christ Mix) – DJ Food
- Overcome – Tricky
- Another Mother – The Herbaliser
- Angel – Goldie
- Pacific 707 – 808 State
- Slap that Bass (Miguel Migs Remix) – Ella Fitzgerald
- Walk on By – Perro del Mar
- Crave You – Flight Facilities
- Que Sera – Wax Tailor