The windmills are calling and the alluring smell of chocolate leads you to local chocolatiers. Thirsty? There's plenty of sinaasappelsap (orange juice) to go around.
This playlist was inspired by my day trip to Zaanse Schans.
- The Traveling Kind by Emmylou Harris
- Take the “A” Train by Duke Ellington
- Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles
- Op De Zaanse Schans by Loeksband
- Orange Juice by Kerem Görsev
- Chocolate by The 1975
- Tulips by The Bilinda Butchers
- (I Left My Heart) in San Francisco by Tony Bennett
- A Mi Manera by Gipsy Kings
Please enjoy it and share!